The HDA double acting cylinder range offers the utmost in versatility and durability. Specifically designed for heavy duty lifting, construction and maintenance applications as well as presswork and industrial production, the double acting design provides substantial pulling force in the piston retraction mode as well as providing fast, controlled retraction for continuous duty cycle operation.
- Capacities from 25 to 1012 tonnes
- Stroke lengths from 152 to 330mm
- Working pressure 700 Bar
All models up to 203 tonnes are supplied with flat saddle, piston rod threads and collar threads as standard. Models from 326 tonnes and upwards are supplied without collar thread and piston rod thread, however include replaceable tilting saddle as standard. Other capacities and stroke length options available on request.
- Internal annular area overload protection valve
- Low friction bearing surfaces
- Nitrocarburised piston rod
- Anti-extrusion seals
- Lifting ring as standard on models from 50 to 109 tonnes
- Eyebolts as standard on models from 152 to 1012 tonnes
- Base mounting holes* (*Base mounting holes are for location of cylinder only. They are not designed to resist the full capacity of the cylinder)