The STS imperial bolt tensioner range is designed for topside operation in a wide variety of applications including pipeline flanges, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, compressor covers, boiler feed pumps, anchor bolts and many others.
The range comprises of 26 imperial size options ranging from ¾” to 4” thread size and all models are suitable for working pressures up to 1500 Bar. Each model of hydraulic tensioning cylinder within the tensioner range can be operated with a variety of threaded pullers and nut rotating sockets ensuring that the maximum possible range of bolt sizes can be accommodated using the minimum number of hydraulic cylinders. Threaded pullers, bridges and nut rotating sockets are available as individual components.
- Capacities from 234 to 2649 kN
- Working pressure 1500 Bar
- Bolt sizes from ¾” to 4″
All Hi-Force hydraulic bolt tensioners are designed and manufactured to include a wear coated piston, maximum piston stroke indicator, self-energising high pressure seals, dual quick connect couplings for easy multiple tensioner connection and a user friendly operation and maintenance procedure.
- Single acting design
- Nitrocarburised piston
- Maximum piston stroke indicator
- Suitable for single or multi-tensioning applications
- Specially designed tensioners available on request
- User friendly operating and maintenance procedure
- Modular design for optimum versatility
- Dual quick connect couplings for easy connection
- Choice of manually operated or air powered pumps available